This last weekend was Amazing!! I finally got a whole weekend off work and I couldnt have been happier. Kyle devoted basically his whole weekend to me.
First my mom and I went to the city for a little bit of window shopping. Then she took me to this amazing Asian Bistro called Hue's on First. The food was great. (and we had a cute waiter :) )
Kyle came over friday evening, and after saying good-bye to mom and Rick (they went to the cabin) we called up one of my girlfriends and went to visit with her and her husband. He bought me some coolers (one of my fav drinks) and didnt complain about my semi-annoying friends just to make sure I was having a good time. :)
Saturday Kyle took me to the museum of man and nature (I've been asking to go for a while). It was completely and totally amazing!! And definately one of the best dates I have ever been on. We spent 4hrs walking through the museum and Kyle held my hand the entire time :) He even comforted me through all the scary parts (if you know me, you know I get scared Extremely easy). Unfortunately I didnt take my camera along cuz i didnt know if it was allowed, but Kyle agreed to take me again at sometime.
After we walked through the museum we went downstairs to the planetium (idk how to spell it) and watched a show called "Manitoba Skies". It was just about some of the basic stars that we can see at night. (This part was mostly for Kyle)
When we left we thought we would go to Mongo's Grill (one of my fav places and the only thing i can eat). But decided to drive home instead and cook at home. We stopped by Superstore and bought steak and veggies and made an amazing supper.
Then decided we would rent a movie and relax at home. We rented the movie "Coraline" (which I would not recommend). It was ok.
Kyle also gave me the most wonderful massage. It was incredibly relaxing and I even started drooling and falling asleep :)
Sunday morning Kyle bought eggs and some more veggies from Crossroads and made some very healthy and yummy omletes.
This weekend was one of the best I ever had. I got to hang out with some friends, had a wonderful date, and have a boyfriend that is completely romantic, passionate, caring, and devoted :)
1 comment:
Sounds like an awesome weekend!! Thats so great u finally got a weekend off...u deserved it!!
Post a Comment