Thursday, January 7, 2010

Update

So kyle and I have been talking for quite a while about living together. At first we were not ready and needed to save up some money. But I've been wanting to move out for a long time, so a couple days ago Kyle finally said he was ready to move out. We started looking online right away. First we found a house that we called, but was completely disappointed when we found out it was only an upstairs suite (it said it was the whole house). Then we found another upstairs and downstairs suite (both was available) we went to look and it looked great. It was an open concept and only $625/month. We got the papers and were gonna hand them in until Kyle said he wants to keep looking. So unfortunately we are still looking. We found a townhouse which is $725 and we thought it would be pretty good. I tried calling the guy today but unfortunately he still hasnt answered his phone and I'm starting to get anxious cuz I want to find a place and move out but I dont want to settle for just anything, I want the perfect place for us. So I'm definately going to have to work on growing my patientice and just keep looking until we find a place.

No comments: